? ??????????????Blue Dragon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (162 Ratings)??286 Grabs Today. 12199 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Puppies? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (974 Ratings)??268 Grabs Today. 26303 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 5, 2009

khatimah cinta.

hey youu.

i did something that i never thought i would today.
i deleted my myspace account.
yea,, that account which ive had it since i was in form 3.

i did.

i've deleted it.

meen got jelous,, reading my comments with other people.
other butches,, to be exact.

hm. she said i was flirting with people to much.
i was.

was i ?

maybe,, yea.
i would never admit this to her,, my pride is too high.

but yea,, i was flirting.
but i knew that i would NEVER go anywhere with them.

i was just fooling around.
and i never denied the fact that im taken by someone.

why do i do it,, she asked.
is she not good enough for me she said.

of course u are,, saayang.

i dont need anyone else like i need youu.
no,, i dont.

maybe i just love the attention.
i like it when people comment my pictures saying i am preety and all.

i need that to feel confident.

i'd like to know that people likes me.
that my personality can get along fine with other people.

i like to be looking foward to new comments when i log in.

hm.

she just couldnt accept that.
she made me choose.
her or to flirt around with other people.

i told her,, i thought i was okay for me to fool around,,
coz i know my limits right.

seems that its just not good enough for her.

so,, i deleted my account.
my account that i built so hard for years.

ive almost reached 1000 friends.
haha.
i had over 1600 comments.
X)

i'll just keep it as another memory now lahh.

if my sadnessis the price to pay
for my loved ones happiness,,
so be it.

like meen,, she'll have nothing to be jelous or mad about after this.

like mama,, she's so much happier when she gets me for herself.

and like everyone else,, they're so much happier when i had to sneak around to smoke,, or drink or club.

i just wanna say one thing though,,

hasnt it ever occur to u guys that these are the things that i simply like to do.
that i simply love to do.
coz it makes me feels good bout myself.
and that its just me,, apart of me.

and by stopping me doing all these things,, it just means that u are not accepting me for who i truly am.
and u guys are simply asking me to change.

*sighs.

anyways,, im listening to this new song i downloaded.
its called 'khatimah cinta' ny 6ixth sense.
im listening to it over and over again.
the lyrics is just so beautiful.



oh tidur malam nyanyikan lagu rindu hatiku yang terpanah
oh bintang malam lukis wajahku katakan aku pergi
genggamlah cinta yang ku berikan simpanlah slalu dalam hati
ku akan slalu dalam mimpimu menemani tidurmu
sudahlah sudah ku harus pergi
jangan kau tangisi aku lagi
biarku bawa sluruh cintamu
ku dakap dalam tidur panjangku
peluk tubuhku kecup keningku
relakan saja aku pergi

0 comments: