? ??????????????Blue Dragon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (162 Ratings)??286 Grabs Today. 12199 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Puppies? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (974 Ratings)??268 Grabs Today. 26303 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 25, 2010

i vow.

dear blog.

im currently at my hometown,, kg tunku,, pj.
there are stuff needs to be settled tmorrow.
so had to cncle all my plans. ;(

sometimes i just sit back and wonder.
why does life has to be so darn cmplicated !
why do we have to have problems ?
why cant everything just comes easy in life ?
why cant i just live a happy,, carefree life ?

fuck it.
i know,, everything will just makes me stronger.
was watching the pursuit of happyness just now.
it gave me hope.
and made me realize,, there's always a silver lining.
and i know i can do it.
even on my own. and i need to make it through.

having everyone by my side,,
especially acap,, nina,, rezal,, mer,, muiz,, pojan,, faisal and syafiq
and all of my friends really touches me.
u had been there for me even without u knowing it.
u made me feel better when i was so down.
and thank youu very much.

nevertheless,,
i need to breakfree.
i need to move on.
i need to be somebody,, in order to achieve.
and i need to achieve in order to be a somebody.

so,, i vow to not let these kinds of things bring me down.
and God,, please be with me.
as i need u now more than ever.
;(

0 comments: